Laser Hair Therapy is a non-chemical, non-invasive treatment that is being used commonly for the treatment of hair loss. (low level laser therapy) is delivered by a device that contains panels of lasers that shine on the scalp. It is high-end laser hair loss treatment system, based on 660nm low level diode laser technology. The therapeutic light - energy is absorbed by the cells and the process of cell repair begins, it stimulates the production of energy at the cellular level, therefore, improving cell function. Low Level Lasers are referred to as “cold” lasers because they do not release energy in the form of heat. The light wavelength emitted from a low level laser actually will repair tissues that have impaired cellular metabolism by stimulating blood circulation, encouraging regeneration of normal healthy tissues. The effect of low- and medium-energy cold lasers on the human body, is similar to the photosynthesis of plant growth. Through the action of energy light, provides this treatment for your hair follicles, the nourish light energy, stimulates growth factors, prolongs hair growth, and helps restore healthy hair growth cycles, resulting in new hair growth, increased density, fullness and vitality.
(1) Alleviate the symptoms of itchy scalp;
(2) Enhance your image and enhance your confidence;
(3) Safe and effective, painless, non-invasive, economical;
(4) Reduce recovery time when used with hair transplants;
(5) Increase the amount of blood flowing to the top of the scalp by up to 55% to promote hair growth in the hair follicle.
(6) For people with excessive dry or oily scalp, laser can regulate sebaceous gland activity, causing 85% of patients to stop hair loss.
(7) Repair damaged hair shafts, increasing the thickness of each hair by 25% to make the hair thicker and more voluptuous.
|Diode Laser Lamps||260pcs|
|Power Light||0 – 140mw(adjustable)|
|Light Color||Red(660nm ＋/－ 5nm)|
|Working Mode||Continuous Mode and Pulse Mode|
|Touch Screen||10.2 inch touch screen|
|Cooling Requirements||Air cooled|
|CE||CE, LVE and EMC|
|Voltage||AC 110 – 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Each lamp energy||130-350MW|